Vehicle Service Management System – ‘Service Requests’ Stored Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Exploit Title: Vehicle Service Management System – ‘Service Requests’ Stored Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Exploit Author: P.L.Sanu
CVSS: 4.8 MEDIUM
A Stored Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability exists in Vehicle Service Management System 1.0 via the Service Requests Section in login panel.
1. Login to the admin panel http://localhost/vehicle_service/admin
2. Navigate to Service Requests section and click on Create New button.
3. Inject the below payload in Owner Contact, Address, Vehicle Name, Vehicle Registration Number & Vehicle Model input field.
4. Click on Save Request button.
6. Navigate to Report section.
It is recommended to sanitize all the input fields throughout the application.