BEL Recruitment 2020 For All Departments GOVT JOB
Table of Contents
|Company||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Role||Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Officer|
About the Company:
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
Job Title: BEL Recruitment 2020 For All Departments GOVT JOB
Trainee Engineer-I: 24 Posts
- Electronics – 14 posts
- Mechanical – 5 posts
- Electrical – 1 Post
- Civil – 1 Post
- Computer Science – 3 Posts
Project Engineer-I: 6 Posts
- Electronics – 2 posts
- Computer Science – 4 Posts
Finance: 2 Posts
- Project Officer – I
- HRM: 1
Best Books | Aptitude & Reasoning - Rs Aggarwal
- Project Engineer/ Project Officer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- For the posts of HR and Finance disciplines, candidates must complete MBA (HR/ Finance) or MSW from a reputed institute.
- Experience: For Trainee Engineer/ officer minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field and for Project Engineer/ officer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field as on 01-09-2020
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer, Officer -I: 25 years as on 01-09-2020
- Project Engineer, Officer -I: 28 years as on 01-09-2020
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.500/-
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
Apply between 7th October to 21st October 2020