Citibank Jobs Software Engineer For Freshers 2020
Job Title:Citibank Jobs Software Engineer For Freshers 2020
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
About the company:
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Title: Citibank Jobs Software Engineer For Freshers 2020
|All Jobs||Freshers Jobs|
|Experienced Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Batch 2015||Batch 2016|
|Batch 2017||Batch 2018|
|Batch 2019||Batch 2020|
|Batch 2021||Batch 2022|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I get Citibank Jobs?
To apply Citibank Jobs visit Citibank Careers and see the Open Positions. Find your dream job on the list.
Is CitiBank Jobs a good place to work??
Citi has plenty of opportunities for advancement! Overall it's an awesome company to work for.
what is the average salary of Citibank Jobs?
The average salary of Citibank Jobs Applications Development Programmer Analyst ₹ 15,07,608/yr.
What is the educational qualifications of citibank jobs?
Educational qualifications of citibank jobs Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
How much experience required in citibank jobs?
0-2 years of relevant experience Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications.