Deloitte Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Analyst
Job Title: Deloitte Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Analyst
How you’ll grow
- At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way.
- No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art
- world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
Are you a quick learner with the willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to clients who are pioneers in the fields of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world class service.
- Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE)
Work you’ll do
- As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identify the best industry practices and implement in the engagements
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with clients functional SMEs
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
Job Title:Deloitte Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Analyst
|All Jobs||Freshers Jobs|
|Experienced Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Batch 2015||Batch 2016|
|Batch 2017||Batch 2018|
|Batch 2019||Batch 2020|
|Batch 2021||Batch 2022|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it good to join Deloitte Jobs?
To Apply Deloitte jobs It takes some time to build credibility in the Consulting business) Overall, a great place to start your professional career. If you pay attention, you will get seasoned very quickly. Work-life balance can become poor, especially during tight project timelines (This is expected in the Consulting Business).
Is Deloitte still hiring?
Even financially constrained organisations need to fill the roles they can't do without. Speaking of Deloitte, it's been a fortnight since 700 staff were speedily shown the door at the big four accountancy firm
How much can you make at Deloitte jobs?
The average Deloitte Jobs salary of ranges from approximately $55,296 per year for Analytics Consultant to $151,288 per year for Specialist. Average Deloitte hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.83 per hour for Laundry Attendant to $137 per hour for WordPress Developer.
What is the Salary Range of Deloitte jobs
The average Deloitte jobs salary ranges from approximately $55,296 per year for Analytics Consultant to $151,288 per year for Specialist. Average Deloitte hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.83 per hour for Laundry Attendant to $137 per hour for WordPress Developer.
Are Deloitte Interviews hard?
Deloitte interviews are pretty challenging compared to regular interviews at large corporates. The questions are difficult and the interview format is specific to Deloitte. But the good news is that with the right preparation it can actually become relatively straightforward to succeed at a Deloitte interview.