Google India Recruitment 2020 Software Engineer BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Table of Contents
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Hyderabad|
About the company:
Google was founded by the two-persons Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were at Stanford University. It was founded in September 1998. Google LLC is an American multinational level technological company. It participates to provide services in Internet-related services and products, that include a search engine, online advertisement technologies, software & hardware, and cloud computing services. Most of its profits are obtained from AdWords, an online advertising service in which the ads show near the list of search results.
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.