Google Recruitment Drive 2020 - Hiring Now
Table of Contents
|Role||Manager, Trust and Safety Shopping, Data Quality|
|Specialization||MBA or Master’s degree in Technology|
|Job Location||Hyderabad,Telangana – India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Title: Google Is Hiring Manager, Trust and Safety Shopping, Data Quality
- Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
- As a Manager for Trust And Safety Shopping, you’ll lead a team that promotes trust and ensures user safety in Google Shopping. You’ll keep the team motivated and create impact by leveraging your analytical thinking and data-driven decisions. You will work with your team locally, globally and cross functionally through effective relationship building, influence and communication. You’ll drive the strategy for Shopping data quality programs to ensure a good customer experience. To do this, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders and work with the goal team to drive meaningful impact to the function.
- At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in leadership and people management.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Technology.
- Experience working in eCommerce product catalog management.
- Experience in online abuse prevention and resolution or electronic retailing and ecommerce.
Manage, mentor and lead analysts to manage data quality in Google Shopping.Play a key role in developing the strategy for Shopping Data Quality workflows.Identify problems and issues and create programs and processes to solve them proactively.Understand issues, trends and perspectives that may influence enforcement and operations.Unpack strategies into projects and deliverables for the team. Help the team to achieve its goals.