Job Title: Jio Jobs For Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee in Mumbai
|Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Warehouse Management System,Mumbai RCP,Maharashtra|
About the Company:
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Function/Business Area :
Engineering & Technology
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
Warehouse Management System,Mumbai RCP,Maharashtra
Job Responsibilities :
“1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Education Requirement :
- B.E./ B.Tech
GATE 2021 Best Books: Click Here
Experience Requirement :
Skills & Competencies :
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen”
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I join Jio company?
Visit Jio Career portal and select your intrested Role and Apply Job.
Can I Join Jio As Fresher?
Yes, You can Join Jio As Fresher.
How can I start a career as a fresher?
List your strengths
Online job boards
Align your skills with the company goals
What is Jio career test?
All at Jio go through an online aptitude test. This is an objective type test that measures your basic numerical, logical reasoning and language skills. Post that, depending upon type of job, functional/ technical tests are conducted.
What is the Recruitment Process of Reliance Jio?
|Join Our Group||Link|
|Whatsapp Group Jobs||Join|
|Whatsapp Group Free Courses||Join|
|Whatsapp Group Premium||Join|
|Telegram Group Jobs||Join|
|Telegram Group Free Courses||Join|
|Telegram Group Premium||Join|