Job Title: Wipro Jobs 2021 Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
About the Company:
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
• ASP.NET:- Knowledge of ASP.NET, – exposure to 2.0,3,3.5, 4.0, 4.5 .NET framework, Entity Framework
• Object Oriented programming concepts- hands on C# language
• Sound knowledge of database concepts- RDBMS Microsoft SQL server 2008, 2012, hands on basic T-SQL commands
• Good knowledge of HTML, HTML5
• Hands on css,bootstrap, responsive design
• Good to have basic hands on services/web services/WCF.
Job Title:Wipro Jobs 2021 Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I get job in Wipro?
A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma). A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable). A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
What is the salary of Wipro Jobs?
In Wipro Jobs the basic salary is 3.5 lakh per annum.
What is the starting salary of Wipro johs?
Fresher salaries at Wipro jobs can range from ₹1,50,000 - ₹6,26,754.
Does Wipro provide cab facilities?
Yes, For Wipro jobs they provide cab facilities.
How to apply Wipro jobs?
A candidate first go to wipro official website and navigate to careers page then apply the job with your suitable position.