Amazon Jobs Hiring Freshers As Device Associate
Job Title: Amazon Jobs Hiring Freshers As Device Associate
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
Amazon Bangalore is offering a truly exceptional opportunity to be a part of a team working on Amazon.com’s best selling products. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale of Amazon Jobs.
- Device Associates at Amazon Jobs Appstore test cutting edge apps and products at the user level , both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- Applying Amazon Jobs At Associate If you are a curious, talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you.
- Device Associates at Amazon Appstore test cutting edge apps and products at the user level , both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
- Tablets, Smartphones, and other content streaming devices are becoming increasingly sophisticated and pervasive, and they are enabling customers to access content, applications, and services anywhere.
- Amazon’s experience in retail, technology, digital content, and mobile services provides a strong foundation for future development in this arena, and we’re moving aggressively to help our customers in new and innovative ways.
- The Amazon Jobs at Appstore is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Device Associates to perform content evaluation on the digital content consumed by Amazon’s mobile customers.
- You will manage the flow and processing of new submissions and re-submissions to include record creation, record management, download, install, test and validation of the digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar.
- Above all, you will play a vital role in helping us meet our selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience.
Job Title: Amazon Jobs Hiring Freshers As Device Associate
Some of the key job functions of a Device associate involved in testing are:
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
Acts as a point of contact for mid-sized (TT/Reviewer/YUMA/Audits) components & features related to apps.
- In Amazon Jobs Creates SOPs from existing test methods. Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
Has skills to write sripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Is able to write simple code and scripts for app automation or manual task automation.
- To analyze the source code of the scripts & come up with new methods to automate test cases
- Work on maintenance of the codes/scripts
- Amazon Jobs at Device Associate Ability to understand cultural sensitivity, Intellectual property right violation & ability to flag sensitive content, digital media etc.
- Comfortable evaluating content that may be considered sensitive, cultural, sexual/adult in nature or have religious connotation.
- Ability to deep dive, perform risk assessments & evaluate intentions of the applications based on holistic investigation
- Ability to evaluate intentions of the apps based on holistic investigation of digital applications, research on features provided by apps & identify possible violations
Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within the app.
- Set up & maintain digital content records using internal Amazon systems
- Download, install, & test Amazon’s digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar & adheres to Amazon’s merchandising policies
- Is comfortable with working in shifts
- B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/ME, BSC, MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology
- For new hires DA (Device Associate) evaluation will include basic coding knowledge and technical evaluation round.
- Open to working in shifts and rotational week offs.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- A passion for computers, ecommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word
- Self-motivation and a strong bias for action; the ability to hit aggressive productivity goals without micromanagement
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goal.
- Proficiency in working on MS-Office suite (Word, Excel).
- Mobile app testing knowledge, interest in latest apps, technology, ecommerce, retail, and mobile industry experience desired
- Bachelors in computer science
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I get a job at Amazon?
To Apply Amazon Jobs Visit Careers Page of Amazon www.amazon.in and apply your Job.
What is the Job Description of Amazon Associate?
Device Associates at Amazon Appstore test cutting edge apps and products at the user level , both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
What is the EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS Of Amazon Jobs?
B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/ME, BSC, MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Which job is best in Amazon?
Software development engineer II (SDE2), Technical program manager II, Senior program manager, Software engineer II, Software development engineer I (SDE I), Software engineer I, etc..
What is the average salary in Amazon?
Amazon.com Inc pays its employees an average of ₹806,780 a year. Salaries at Amazon.com Inc range from an average of ₹226,064 to ₹2,893,545 a year.