Amdocs Jobs for Java Developer
Table of Contents
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent|
Job Title: Amdocs Jobs for Java Developer
Who are we?
- If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
- We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence:
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Note: Apply Before the Link expires!
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1 to 6 years of Java Development
- Experience in Linux/Unix and Sql is a must
Also Search for Amdocs Jobs:
- amdocs jobs
- amdocs careers
- amdocs recruitment
- amdocs recruitment 2019
- amdocs careers for freshers 2019
- amdocs openings
- amdocs hiring
- amdocs hinjewadi
- amdocs recruitment 2020
- amdocs careers for freshers 2020
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs Jobs for Java Developer
Apply Before the link Expires
Join Our Groups For Instant Updates
JOBS / INTERNSHIPS
FREE ONLINE COURSES