Apple Jobs For Freshers 2020 As Engineer
Table of Contents
|Role||Hardware, Cellular Field Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
About the Company:
- Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Do you want to impact millions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? We are the Apple Field Design Engineering team, and we are seeking a highly motivated and technical individual to work on testing unreleased apple products.
- You will be responsible for evaluating the latest iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch hardware systems, in the field, from early prototype to final products, on a different network and wireless technologies, including performance metrics creation/evolution, post-processing and analysis of device logs from the field.
Job Title: Apple Jobs For Freshers 2020 As Engineer
Best Books | Aptitude & Reasoning - Rs Aggarwal
- You have a minimum 0-3 years hands-on experience with end to end testing of cellular technologies that includes test plan preparation, field testing, log analysis & debugging UE issues.
- You have working knowledge in at least one of the wireless technology 5G NR, LTE/LTE-A, UMTS.
- Deep understanding of cellular protocol stack from LTE PHY/MAC to higher layers, Call processing.
- You have experience owning a complete functional area of an application or product with clear communication across multiple levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detailed oriented, analytical, able to work independently.
- Travel for work up to 50% (domestic and sometimes internationally)
We are looking for someone who will work with the HW/SW development teams and other cross-functional teams on identifying issues impacting the Cellular performance. You will perform deep-dive analysis into internal logs to understand and identify root cause of any HW/System issue.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred.
- Hardworking and ambitious, able to take on obstacles in innovative ways
Knowledge of Antenna/ RF design is a plus.
- Basic scripting experience (Shell/Perl/Python/Matlab)