Caterpillar Off Campus Recruitment 2020 IT Analyst BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Table of Contents
|Role||IT Analyst – III|
|Experience||4 – 6 years|
About Caterpillar :
- Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
- For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualifications: Obtained BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University with 4 – 6 years working experience as an IT architect.
As a Senior Information Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to enhance and deepen your analytical and technical IT skills though continuous in house and on site professional training. This will enable you to build strong relationships with various stakeholders and clients, whilst enhancing your knowledge of Caterpillar’s products, technologies and processes
Job Duties/Responsibilities for a IT Analyst – III may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide client-facing support on IT solutions
- Lead the issue resolution process with globally located Caterpillar IT support teams and external partners
- Share functional knowledge of IT solutions with business partners to support their operational performance
- Collect and document functional requirements for new projects or system enhancements
- Lead IT implementation projects – coordinate the delivery of work requests with various globally located Caterpillar IT teams and external partners
- Prepare, execute and/or coordinate the execution of the Product Testing and the System Integration Testing