Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 – 2021 BE/B.Tech/MCA
Table of Contents
|Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Education||BE/B.Tech/MCA 2021 Batch|
|Last Date to Register||21 August 2020|
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida|
Hexaware off campus drive for 2021 Batch BE/B.Tech graduates in All Hexaware Locations in India.
About the Company:
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate everything, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM Our service offerings include application development and management, enterprise package solutions, infrastructure management, business process and independent testing.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA 2021 Batch
- Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
- Drive Location: Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)
- Last Date to Register: 21 August 2020
Who can apply?
- Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
- Year of Passing: 2021
- Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- Education Gap – Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible)
Where will you work from:
- Hexaware Locations in India – Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
- Remuneration : INR 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months
- Service Agreement : 2 years
What we are looking for?
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi-task: ability to prioritize and manage project-related activities
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers