Cisco Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Data Analyst
Job Title: Cisco Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Data Analyst
|Employment Type||Full Time|
About the Company:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
Job Description & Responsibilities :-
- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills: Work with a large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data-driven business decisions
- Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements, and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture
- Perform data mapping, lineage, classification, and data dictionary to create a Master Data Catalogue
- Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing
- Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements
- Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with a self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end-users
- Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain cross-functional teams to become analytics-driven discipline
Job Title:Cisco Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Data Analyst
|All Jobs||Freshers Jobs|
|Experienced Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Batch 2015||Batch 2016|
|Batch 2017||Batch 2018|
|Batch 2019||Batch 2020|
|Batch 2021||Batch 2022|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I get Cisco Jobs?
To apply Cisco Jobs visit Cisco Careers and see the Open Positions. Find your dream job on the list.
what is the average salary of Cisco Jobs?
The average salary of Cisco Jobs employees an average of $105,977 a year.
What is the educational qualifications of cisco jobs?
Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date.
How much cgpa requires cisco jobs?
They requires Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent.
what is the requirements of cisco?
Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills High levels of customer orientation and service excellence Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity.