Job Title: Citibank Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Application Developer
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
About the company:
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
- The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program, offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets.
- Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi. Whilst on the program an analyst will gain experience and exposure to the following;
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree – Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Title:Citibank Jobs 2020 Hiring Freshers As Application Developer
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I get Citibank Jobs?
To apply Citibank Jobs visit Citibank Careers and see the Open Positions. Find your dream job on the list.
Is CitiBank Jobs a good place to work??
Citi has plenty of opportunities for advancement! Overall it's an awesome company to work for.
what is the average salary of Citibank Jobs?
The average salary of Citibank Jobs Applications Development Programmer Analyst ₹ 15,07,608/yr.
What is the educational qualifications of citibank jobs?
Educational qualifications of citibank jobs Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
How much experience required in citibank jobs?
0-2 years of relevant experience Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications.