Job Title: Deloitte Jobs Hiring Analyst 2020
|Experience||1 to 3 years|
About the Company:
Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. It provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and legal services with approximately 312,000 professionals globally.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
• Any graduate, BCom/BBA
• Finance designation or working towards an equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of experience in billing
• Working knowledge of the billing module, billing reports, and quick looks
• Knowledge of billing rules and taxes
• You should have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong capabilities in MS Word and Excel
• Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and stay relevant to business demands
• Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, self-starter & highly motivated
• Excellent multi-tasking and creative problem solving
• Strong understanding of core finance business processes
• Experience with Aderant and SAP preferred
• Experience with US &/or Canadian GAAP, IFRS, preferred
• English: Fluent
• Verbal and Written French and Spanish language skills preferred
Work you’ll do:-
• Process client invoices and ensure they are accurate, complete, and in accordance with business/customer/legal laws, policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
• Process high volume bills for Accounts Receivables and ensure to comply with TAT and Accuracy
• Creation of invoices while the requests are received via Workflow.
• Bring to the solution of requests to the Operations Manager which do not comply with the firm’s policy.
• Identify tax issues related to invoicing and ensure these tax rules are consistently followed.
• Update billing system and customer files with issued invoices.
Liaison with Finance team to effectively resolve discrepancies; acting as the first point of contact to ensure complete, timely, and accurate flow of invoicing and communication to optimize productivity, organizational
effectiveness and maximize cash flow.
• Work as a team to achieve Service Level Agreement for the process and individual targets; and work towards
process improvement activities.
• Focus on performance to meet expected levels in terms of daily quantity and quality standards of work.
• Ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures, Federal and Provincial regulations and guidelines, and contractual requirements.
The Internal Client Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in different countries with awide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and help desk support, marketing, and IT services.
Job Title: Deloitte Jobs Hiring Analyst 2020
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it good to join Deloitte Jobs?
To Apply Deloitte jobs It takes some time to build credibility in the Consulting business) Overall, a great place to start your professional career. If you pay attention, you will get seasoned very quickly. Work-life balance can become poor, especially during tight project timelines (This is expected in the Consulting Business).
Is Deloitte still hiring?
Even financially constrained organisations need to fill the roles they can't do without. Speaking of Deloitte, it's been a fortnight since 700 staff were speedily shown the door at the big four accountancy firm
How much can you make at Deloitte jobs?
The average Deloitte Jobs salary of ranges from approximately $55,296 per year for Analytics Consultant to $151,288 per year for Specialist. Average Deloitte hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.83 per hour for Laundry Attendant to $137 per hour for WordPress Developer.
What is the Salary Range of Deloitte jobs
The average Deloitte jobs salary ranges from approximately $55,296 per year for Analytics Consultant to $151,288 per year for Specialist. Average Deloitte hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.83 per hour for Laundry Attendant to $137 per hour for WordPress Developer.
Are Deloitte Interviews hard?
Deloitte interviews are pretty challenging compared to regular interviews at large corporates. The questions are difficult and the interview format is specific to Deloitte. But the good news is that with the right preparation it can actually become relatively straightforward to succeed at a Deloitte interview.