Job Title:Amazon Jobs For Freshers As Software Development Engineer
|Role||Software Development Engineer|
About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- People Technology is the central hub for all Amazon.com people data. Our technology provides the foundation and orchestration for a multitude of key human resource processes, from on-boarding of tens of thousands of temporary employees amazon jobs during peak holiday season to integrating critical employee data to internal and external systems. We implement and build highly secure, global software that allows Amazon.com to effectively manage the workforce, resulting in a better employee experience and a better bottom line.
- Amazon People Technology is looking for the talented Software Development Engineers (SDE) to join their Time & Attendance team. Amazon continuously pushes the limit to deliver packages and goods to customers as fast as possible. Gaining efficiencies in tracking productivity, time, and attendance is paramount to achieving this goal. You will get a chance to invent new technologies and build custom solutions to help Amazon track time, attendance, and productivity of employees and impact the employee experience.
- How hard can it be to pay people for the right number of hours worked? Would you be excited to dive into surprisingly complicated space that is tangible to all Amazonians, with the real-time analytics, surge-traffic handling, fault detection, and data processing by developing new solutions on NAWS/Serverless platforms? Then you are the person, People Technology is looking for.
- You have top notch computer science skills, are obsessed with customer delight, and have a demonstrated track record of passion for leveraging cutting-edge technologies to build incredible products. You understand back-end services and know how to conceptualize, design, implement, and fix them. You go through life thinking about how to use technology to solve problems.
- You live and breathe data analysis, and can succinctly and accurately report your findings. You understand the untapped power of utilizing Internet technologies to support Amazon’s goal to be the most customer-centric company in the world. Most importantly, you have a passion for learning and are driven to be the best at what you do.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience developing on a Linux platform
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong debugging, monitoring, diagnosing skills for IT systems
- Keen eye for performance, security and scalability aspects
- Coaching and guiding cross-functional engineers
- Strong exposure to automated testing and test coverage aspects
- B.E. Or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with languages/technologies such as Ruby on Rails UI, R , ReactJS, Jasmine and Python
- Exposure to Oracle, RedShift, Aurora, ANSI SQL and Dynamo is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
Ability and drive to continually improve your knowledge, skillset and understanding of Amazon’s business, systems, development environment
- Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
- Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
- Familiar with AWS, Scalability of apps to serve 1+ million users
- Ability to discuss architecture for supporting mobile platforms
- Exposure to mobile application development would be valuable.
Job Title: Amazon Jobs For Freshers As Software Development Engineer
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I get Amazon Jobs?
To Apply Amazon Jobs Visit Careers Page of Amazon www.amazon.in and apply your Job.
What is the Description of Amazon jobs Associate?
Device Associates at Amazon Appstore test cutting edge apps and products at the user level , both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
What is the EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS Of Amazon Jobs?
B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/ME, BSC, MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Which job is best in Amazon?
Software development engineer II (SDE2), Technical program manager II, Senior program manager, Software engineer II, Software development engineer I (SDE I), Software engineer I, etc..
What is the average salary in Amazon?
Amazon.com Inc pays its employees an average of ₹806,780 a year. Salaries at Amazon.com Inc range from an average of ₹226,064 to ₹2,893,545 a year.