Job Title:Dxc technology Careers 2021 Hiring Associate Professional Software Engineer
|Role||Associate Professional Software Engineer|
About the Company:
We help global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
Job Title: Dxc technology Careers 2021 Hiring Associate Professional Software Engineer
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What does DXC technology Careers do?
DXC Technology Careers is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
How many rounds are there in DXC technology Careers?
In DXC technology Careers There are four rounds for recruitment process 1.Written Test (Aptitude, Verbal, Technical), 2.Communication round, 3.Technical round.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of DXC technology Careers?
The Eligibility Criteria of DXC technology Careers are: 1.Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation. 2.No active backlogs at the time of evaluation and joining, 3.Eligible Branches are B.E/B.Tech.
Is DXC technology a good company?
Reviews For DXC technology Careers Awesome flexibility and great team. Love the flexibility Work and life balance been great at DXC. Employees and colleagues are super supportive and professionals.
How do I prepare for a DXC interview?
The Cancidate Concentrate on Preparing 1.Written Test (Aptitude, Verbal, Technical), 2.Communication round, 3.Technical round.