Honeywell Careers For Freshers 2020
Table of Contents
|Role||Payroll Specialist I|
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions.
Job Title: Honeywell Careers For Freshers 2020
- Provide payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance.
- You will apply your creativity and problem-solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues.
- You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
- Data Entry and Verification
- Payroll Integrity and Compliance
- Journal Entry & Record Keeping
- Build Relationships and Broker Services
- Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures, or similar relevant experience
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.