Job Title: Microsoft Jobs Hiring Freshers As Software Engineering
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida|
About the company:
- Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded tbecome one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
- MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate tbuild great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute tthe engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
- Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation.
- MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals whconsider the Centre as a great place tbuild their career, and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice.
- MSIT India has grown tdeliver almost 50% of Microsoft internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it alsmanages the organization’s global data centers, corporate network, 10,000+ servers and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft trun and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
Software Engineering @Microsoft:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability twrite clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability tdeliver tasks on time; alsexhibit the ability tadapt tchange.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Job Title:Microsoft Jobs Hiring Freshers As Software Engineering
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I get Microsoft jobs?
Applying for a Microsoft Jobs Candidate Visit Microsoft carrers page and apply their applications.
Do you need a degree to work at Microsoft jobs?
For Applying Microsoft Jobs They doesn't require a College Degree for Entry Level Jobs.
How may rounds in microsoft interview process?
There are 4-5 rounds in Microsoft Interview Process.
How difficult is Microsoft interview?
In Microsoft jobs interview are not most difficult questions.
Does Microsoft pay for interview travel?
Microsoft Candidate Travel Policy. Acceptance of the Microsoft travel policy is required in order to be reimbursed for interview expenses.