Texas Instruments Hiring For Software Engineer
Table of Contents
|Experience||2-5 years industry experience in firmware design/ validation|
|Education||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE|
About the Company:
- Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help our 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems.
- Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as engineering progress.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
As a firmware engineer, you will be responsible for developing and validating firmware and boot-configuration code for embedded systems. You will interacts with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and verification teams to optimize the firmware and develop tests and test validation methods.
- 2-5 years industry experience in firmware design/ validation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
- Experience with programming languages such as python, C
- Familiar with software development process/procedures
- Software Development on Pre-silicon/Emulationplatforms/Design tools
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming is useful
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Agile or other software development life cycle concepts is a plus
- Design, develop, test, maintain and document embedded firmware for new and existing products
- Develop SW Framework and development of low-level drivers for boot peripherals
- Work closely with design, DV, HW and application engineers to integrate, debug, and test
- Develop test automation software and test scripts, performing SW optimization for memory & performance