enVista Off Campus Recruitment Hiring Freshers For Software Developer Position- B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Table of Contents
|Education||Four-year bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
About the Company:
enVista is a leading global software solutions and consulting services firm enabling enterprise commerce TM for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista uniquely delivers both physical and digital commerce solutions – optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue.
Job Profile: Developer
- enVista Inc. is seeking energetic and talented individuals for its Enspire Commerce platform. Enspire Commerce is a leading provider of unified commerce solutions on a single platform in the cloud.
- By uniquely providing omni-channel order management (OMS), fixed station and mobile point of sale (POS/mPOS), product information management (PIM), trading partner management (EDI), omni-channel fulfillment execution (store fulfillment and vendor drop ship) and e-commerce solutions as business process objects within a multi-tenant architecture and integration framework, Enspire Commerce solutions rapidly integrate with existing retail systems to rapidly unify commerce and reduce cost of ownership.
- This position requires analytical thinking and the ability to apply new methodologies to design and deliver solutions. If you love technology and want to work in a place where you can practice the art of good software design, this is a great opportunity to explore
- Technical analysis
- Code Development
- Support unit and system testing of application code
- Deliver commitments within timelines and quality parameters
- Drive innovation and new ideas that help us improve our customer experience
- Work in an agile environment.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Four-year bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- AngularJS or NodeJs will be advantageous
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking