Wipro Jobs For Freshers WILP Recruitment
Job Title: Wipro Jobs For Freshers WILP Recruitment
|Role||Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021)|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
About the Company:
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021)
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Period : (INR Per Month)
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
Best Books – Rs Aggarwal
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation.
- Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 10th December 2020
- Online assessment will be tentatively held between 14th – 18th December 2020.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I get job in Wipro?
A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma). A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable). A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
What is the salary of Wipro?
3.5 lakh per annum.
What is the starting salary of Wipro?
Fresher salaries at Wipro can range from ₹1,50,000 - ₹6,26,754.
Does Wipro provide cab facilities?
Yes, Wipro provide cab facilities.
How to apply Wipro jobs?
A candidate first go to wipro official website and navigate to careers page then apply the job with your suitable position.