Wipro Recruitment 2020 for Freshers
Table of Contents
|Company||Wipro Technologies Limited|
|Role||Network Data Admin-Administrator|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
About the Company :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational company that serves Information Technology, consulting and business process services, and other services. The company has its headquarter in Banglore, Karnataka, India. Wipro company separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises, in the year 2013.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 for Freshers | Wipro, India has announced recruitment for freshers as a Network Data Admin-Administrator. Applicants who want to apply for this job, they must read the eligibility criteria first and then apply. Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers.
Job Title: Network Data Admin-Administrator
- Network Data Admin-L1 (Mandatory)
- As an Administrator at Wipro, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware, and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Wipro Fresher Hiring wants candidates Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Logfile monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2020 wants Candidates to Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
Education: Candidate should be B.Sc from a recognized university.
Experience: Minimum 0 – 1 Years
1. For more detailed information visit the official job website (www.careers.wipro.com)
2. Only eligible applicants who fulfill the Wipro drive criteria should apply for this Post.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected, without knowing the candidates.
4. If the application information given is false, the application will be rejected.
How to Apply:
Candidates Should apply through online. The link which is given below, apply fast before the link expires.