Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Digital Associate B.E/B.Tech
Table of Contents
About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Title: Digital Associate
- Work on a defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks/releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech, B.Sc.,
Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.,
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential