Byjus Off Campus Drive 2020 Recruitment For BE/B.Tech/MBA
Table of Contents
|Company||Think & Learn Pvt Ltd|
|Role||Business Development Associate|
|Batch||2014,2015,2016,2017, 2018 , 2019 , 2020|
|Job Location||PAN India|
About the Company : Think and Learn Pvt ltd.
- Byju’s The learning App is product of Bangalore based educational technology start up (EDuTech) Company Think and Learn Pvt ltd. which is most valued educational company currently valued at $8 Billion . Byjus App Provide educational content from the school level to UPSC, MBA Preparation .
Job Description: Byjus Careers 2020
- Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
Job Title: Byjus Off Campus Drive 2020 Recruitment For BE/B.Tech/MBA
Byjus Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020:
Byjus Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech/MBA All Branches
- 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
Byjus Selection Process :
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
- Telephonic Interview Conducted Remotely when you Register on the Portal you well get Telephonic Interview Date .
Byjus Salary : 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Byjus Responsibilities Include:
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
Helping the team through training and mentoring.
Top Company Job Updates
Byjus Work Timings:
- 5 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Byjus Work Location :