ECIL Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 350 Posts BE/ B.Tech
Table of Contents
|Company||ECIL Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23,000/- PM|
|Job Location||Across India|
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL ):
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
- ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Job Title: ECIL Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 350 Posts BE/ B.Tech
- Candidates should complete first class Engineering Degree in Electronics &
- Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Experience: Should have minimum one-year experience
Note: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
Top Company Job Updates
Age Limit: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 31-07-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech.