Dxc Technology Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Any Bachelors degree
Table of Contents
|Company||Dxc Technology Pvt. Ltd|
|Role||Associate Professional Data Analyst|
About Company :
DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries.
Job Title: Dxc Technology Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Any Bachelors degree
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or data analysis
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data modeling practices and procedures
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Basic research and data analysis skills
- Communication skills to communicate with designers, management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the application of data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain basic data structures and their entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, and attribute definitions according to client specifications.
- Assists in the analysis and validation of basic database structures, models and processes to ensure definition according to business objectives and operations.
- Communicates with clients about matters of significance and discrepancies related to data to ascertain correct information and correct errors.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data standards to ensure consistency across databases.
- Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure client satisfaction.