MathWorks Careers Hiring Freshers 2020
Table of Contents
|Role||New Graduate Programme (EDG)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru and Hyderabad|
About the Company :
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Job Title: MathWorks Careers Hiring Freshers 2020
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong programming skills
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
Also Search for Mathworks Jobs:
- mathworks jobs
- mathworks careers
- working at mathworks
- mathworks job openings
- the mathworks careers
- mathworks openings
- This role consists of components that include tailored technical training, personalized Customer Experience Curriculum and contribution to collaborative project work with technical team(s) of your choice. More specifically, you will
- Explore, identify and transition to teams that match your professional interests and advance your career. Contribute by writing code or creating product demos via challenging technical projects with teams across Development and Customer-facing Engineering organizations.
- Develop & demonstrate customer experience/perspective & problem-solving skills by working on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink and our entire suite of products. Specialize & develop deeper technical skills in your domain.
- Demonstrate proactive initiative, lead process improvement projects and coach & mentor others. Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship and knowledge sharing forums.