Siemens Recruitment Hiring Freshers As Trainee
Table of Contents
|Company||Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited|
Job Title: Siemens Recruitment Hiring Freshers As Trainee
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us:
- You will be responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system – PO invoices & Non-PO invoices and should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
- You will ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
- You will work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions.
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Accounts/Finance and are a fresher or bring 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in Accounting process preferably Accounts Payable, general ledger
- You are proficient knowledge of MS Office and have working knowledge of SAP
- You are a fast learner and should be able to think analytically and have excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.