Wipro Jobs For Freshers As Digital Workspace Service Desk
Table of Contents
|Role||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Education||BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only|
|STIPEND||1st year STIPEND – 15,488 per month 2nd year STIPEND – 17,553 per month 3rd year STIPEND – 19,618 per month|
About the Company:
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Job Title: Wipro Jobs For Freshers As Digital Workspace Service Desk
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- Qualification: BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
Best Books | Aptitude & Reasoning - Rs Aggarwal
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months